Healing Ginger and Turmeric Detox Tea
Have you been seeing all the news lately about the healing benefits of turmeric?
It's all for good reason! Turmeric is a free-radical fighting antioxidant rich curry spice that has been hailed as a defense against both cancer and Alzheimer's.
In this healing tea recipe, Ginger and turmeric combine with citrus and maple syrup to make the perfect blend of healing nutrients.
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or raw organic honey
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Bring water to a boil, then add powdered herbs. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain tea into a mug, add maple syrup and lemon, stirring to combine. Drink warm
Makes 1 serving.
This is the perfect tea when you are feeling under the weather, or you want to boost your immune system so you don't get sick!
Let me know how you like it- comment below!
Gaylene Gomez, NNCP, C.H.N.
Want to learn more? I have lots of healthy, yummy recipes and tips that I send out weekly. Click the button below if you want me to send them to you!