Braised Greens with Turmeric Recipe
We all KNOW we need to be including more veggies, especially greens into our diets. If you are looking for a simple, yummy and super healthy recipe, then this one is for you
PLUS it's awesome for your GUT- and we all know I'm all for working on our gut health.
- 2 bunches leafy greens (kale, chard, collards), washed and chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 2 dashes salt and pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the greens and a splash of water.
- Sauté until the greens start to wilt.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with lemon juice, turmeric, salt and pepper.
- Serve & enjoy!
Tip: Serve this as a side dish (hot or cold), or add to soup.
Let me know how you like it!!
Want some more healthy and yummy recipes? Click here: Recipes
Gaylene Gomez, NNCP, C.H.N.