Baked Kale Chips Recipe
Due to many requests- here is my super simple Kale Chip recipe!! Its really easy, and you can customize however you like with different flavours.
- Wash and pat dry kale leaves. Use 3-4 large leaves to get started on your first batch.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Rip off stem, and rip into smaller pieces, chip size. They will get a bit smaller once baked. The stem doesn't make nice chips. Toss into your juicer instead.
- In dry bowl, drizzle with 1-2 tsp of olive, coconut or camelina oil. I have been using camelina oil lately, and love Three Farmers Roasted Garlic and Chili. Stir well. You don't want the kale soggy, just lightly coated.
- Spread on baking sheet or glass baking dish in a single layer.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, and your choice of spices. I love chili powder and a seaweed blend. You can also try a sweeter blend of cinnamon or ginger.
- Bake 10 minutes, and then using tongs or spatula flip over and stir around. Bake for another 10-15 minutes until nice and crispy.
- Watch closely for last few minutes- and taste test often ;-)
I hope you try out this super simple recipe.
Yay to yummy and healthy snacks!
Gaylene Gomez, NNCP, C.H.N.
Let me know your favorite way to season kale chips!!
Want more healthy recipes, and nutrition tips? My Nutrition Resource Library is FREE and full of yummy recipes, meal plans and more. You can join now and get instant access!
Want to stay in touch? I would love that too! Click the button below, and I'll send you my BEST stuff!