Cranberry Apple Salad Recipe
Looking for some fun, new, holiday recipes? I've got you covered! Try out this simple Cranberry Apple Salad! Its best if it sits in the fridge for about an hour before you serve it, so you can prepare it before your company arrives!
- 2 medium (2 cups) apples, cubed 1/2 inch
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 rib (1/2 cup) celery, chopped
- 1 cup apple juice
- 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar (or white vinegar in a pinch)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl and set aside
- Place apples and lemon juice in a large bowl, gently toss
- Add all remaining salad ingredients, then add dressing and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving
Want more yummy, healthy recipes! I've got lots more right here in this blog- just click on 'Recipes' to the right hand side.
One of my favorite recipe books is now available to you, for FREE! Its my 10 Healthy Soups and Stews Recipe Book, and inside you will find warm, cozy, easy, healthy meals such as Sweet Potato Ginger Soup, Crockpot Chicken Quinoa Chili and more! Grab your FREE copy by clicking the link below.
I can't wait to hear how you like this salad! Comment below!
Gaylene Gomez, NNCP, C.H.N.
A little bit about me! I'm Gaylene, a Holistic Nutrition Coach for women. I work with busy, professional women to help them learn about healthy, simple lifestyle changes they can easily implement to reduce belly bloat, lose weight and get through their day with sustained energy. My clients are committed to their health and excited to learn about healthy eating and natural living. I feel proud of them for taking charge of their health and I'm so lucky to work with these amazing women.
Learn more about me here: About Me