How To Make Veggie Juice Taste Good!
Juicing has a bad name for tasting awful- but it doesn't have to be that way! I have a few tricks to help you actually enjoy drinking carrots and spinach ;-)
Are you ready to make yummy and healthy vegetable juice?
- Always add a piece of fruit to sweeten it up. An apple, a pear, or an orange will do wonders if you are just getting started juicing.
- Start with easy to juice veggies like cucumbers or zucchini. They both have a high water content, so you get a lot of juice out of it, and they don't have a strong flavour, so it goes down pretty easy.
- Do you like ginger? Cut off a piece about 1/2 inch long and toss it into your juicer. A little goes a long way, gives your juice a bit of kick, and you won't even remember you are drinking broccoli.
- Finish off with an herb such as mint or basil and perhaps you will really start to enjoy it!
- Sometimes seeing a green drink is enough to set off the dislike taste buds. Try using a colored cup or a coffee mug so your eyes are not making the decision on how it tastes.
If you are not sure if Juicing is right for you, read this other blog : Why Juicing Should be a Part Of Your Day
Do you have any tips on making your juice taste good! Please share below!
If you are new to juicing, and want to learn more, then CLICK HERE
Gaylene Gomez, NNCP, C.H.N.
I have a fun, easy 30 day learn to juice program. This program teaches you the step by step of what I do, and how I have made massive improvements to my health. Click below to learn more.
A little bit about me! I'm Gaylene, a Holistic Nutrition Coach for women. I work with busy, professional women to help them learn about healthy, simple lifestyle changes they can easily implement to reduce belly bloat, lose weight and get through their day with sustained energy. My clients are committed to their health and excited to learn about healthy eating and natural living. I feel proud of them for taking charge of their health and I'm so lucky to work with these amazing women.
Learn more about me here: About Me