Garlic Lemon Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
If you are trying to get more veggies, then try this simple brussels sprouts recipe! This high fiber side dish is easy and tasty!
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts (washed, ends removed, halved)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- dash salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a bowl toss sprouts with garlic, oil, and lemon juice. Spread on a baking tray and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Toss.
- Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Tip: Brussel sprouts contain the fat-soluble bone-loving vitamin K. You may want to eat them more often.
I hope you love it! I have tons more recipes inside my Nutrition Resource Library. Join for FREE here:
If you try out this recipe, let me know in the comments below if you like it!
Gaylene Gomez, NNCP, C.H.N.