Chocolate Matcha Balls
Eating healthy doesn't mean you can't have yummy treats.
In fact, quite the opposite! This is actually a recipe from my 10 Day Detox! I'm serious! Its also a snack both my husband and I really enjoy.
- 7 medjool dates, pitted
- ½ cup whole raw almonds
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp matcha powder, plus more for rolling*
- 1 tsp ground vanilla
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Roll 'dough' into roughly 1-inch balls about the size of a tablespoon and place onto a plate.
- In a bowl, add about 3-4 teaspoons of matcha powder.
- Roll balls into powder and place back onto plate, then eat and enjoy!
- Store in the refrigerator for 7 days.
Such a great snack, dessert or treat when you are having a sweet craving. I would love to hear what you think! Comment below!
Gaylene Gomez, NNCP, C.H.N.
Want more yummy and healthy recipes like this? This is a real recipe from my 10 Day Detox. If you are interested to learn more, check it out here: