Chocolate Matcha Balls
Eating healthy doesn't mean you can't have yummy treats.
In fact, quite the opposite! This is actually a recipe from my 10 Day Detox! I'm serious! Its also a snack both my husband and I really enjoy.
- 7 medjool dates, pitted
- ½ cup whole raw almonds
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp matcha powder, plus more for rolling*
- 1 tsp ground vanilla
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Roll 'dough' into roughly 1-inch balls about the size of a tablespoon and place onto a plate.
- In a bowl, add about 3-4 teaspoons of matcha powder.
- Roll balls into powder and place back onto plate, then eat and enjoy!
- Store in the refrigerator for 7 days.
Such a great snack, dessert or treat when you are having a sweet craving. I would love to hear what you think! Comment below!
Learn more about me here: About Me
Want more yummy and healthy recipes like this? This is a real recipe from my 10 Day Detox. If you are interested to learn more, check it out here:
Gaylene Gomez, NNCP, C.H.N.
A little bit about me! I'm Gaylene, a Holistic Nutrition Coach for women. I work with busy, professional women to help them learn about healthy, simple lifestyle changes they can easily implement to reduce belly bloat, lose weight and get through their day with sustained energy. My clients are committed to their health and excited to learn about healthy eating and natural living. I feel proud of them for taking charge of their health and I'm so lucky to work with these amazing women.