Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Its that time of year! Pumpkin spice everything. Try out this yummy pumpkin bread if you are looking for something new!
Start this recipe with all ingredients at room temperature.
- 1 and 2/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs slightly beaten (replace with 2 x flax eggs for vegan)
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup canned solid pack pumpkin
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Preheat over to 350 F.
- Grease 9x5 inch loaf pan
- In a large mixing bowl combine the first 5 ingredients then add eggs, sugar, pumpkin, oil and mix until well combined and then add your nuts and raisins and mix until smooth.
- Pour your mixture into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 70 min or until a toothpick placed in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes, then remove from pan and continue to cool on same rack.
- Eat when its warm!
I hope you like this recipe! I have lots more yummy stuff as well. Stay tuned to my blog for more recipes. Sign up here to get new recipes emailed over!
Want some more yummy holiday recipes? Here is a great digital cookbook with some of my favorites.
I can't wait to hear which ones you try! I have my holiday baking all planned out ;-)
Gaylene Gomez, NNCP, C.H.N.