This is one of my secret weapons. On days I am too busy to juice, or I don't have enough veggies in the house, then I turn to Organifi.
If I am feeling under the weather, or achy or not well, I turn to Organifi.
I don't believe in surviving on supplements and powders, BUT I do believe that most of us have a lack of nutrients in our daily diets and we could all use a little help sometimes.
Here's a few products that can help:
Organifi Green Juice
Organifi Red Juice
Organifi Protein (Chocolate or Vanilla)
*Use code GAYLENE15 at checkout for your 15% discount!
Organifi Green Juice- Superfood Powder!
If you don't have time to juice every day, or eat enough fruits, veggies and superfoods, then this is your answer.
Take a look at these Organifi Green Juice ingredients:
- Chlorella- is a green algae super high in protein and a good source of fats, carbohydrates, fiber, chlorophyll, vitamins and minerals. It is great for giving you healthier, smoother, stronger skin.
- Moringa- a plant that is native to the subHimalayan areas of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan. It is also grown in the tropics. The leaves, bark, flowers, fruit, seeds and root are used to make medicine. It is a powerful metabolism booster for fat loss and great for detoxiying your body.
- Spirulina- a good source for plant protein! Spirulina is also high in iron and calcium. The Aztecs first discovered this food in Central America and they consumed it daily for energy and strength. A natural blood-sugar management plant and a great source of vitamins and minerals.
- Mint- This refreshing herb helps stop cravings, soothes indigestion, and assists in sleep.
- Beets- are good sources of folate, manganese, potassium, fiber and antioxidants, as well as nitrates. Many people don’t care for the texture of raw beets, however, the isolated juice tastes great in the mix and is a nutritious super ingredient. Beets also are great for boosting energy during exercise.
- Matcha Green Tea- a common refreshment in Japanese monasteries; Matcha is high in an antioxidant called EGCG which reduces stress, regulates hormones within normal ranges and reduces appetite. Matcha is high in an antioxidant called EGCG which reduces stress, regulates hormones within normal ranges, and reduces appetite.
- Wheatgrass- known as the "lifeblood" of plant life. Even the ancient egyptians worshipped this food for it's positive health benefits. Another superfood full of vitamins and minerals. Wheatgrass also contains 17 amino acids, the building blocks of proteins your body needs.
- Ashwagandha- Ashwagandha is an adaptogen which is made of a combination of amino acids, vitamins, and herbs that modulate your response to stress or a changing environment. Adaptogens help the body cope with external stresses such as toxins in the environment and internal stresses.
- Turmeric- comes from the root of the Curcuma longa plant and has a tough brown skin and a deep orange flesh and contains powerful antioxidants. Nature's natural pain reliever and anti-inflammatory miracle. It promotes a healthy response to inflammation in your body!
- Lemon- is a deliciously alkalizing yellow fruit is not only nutritious, it also adds a nice citrus refreshment to the blend. We’ve added just enough to give it a light flavor without overpowering any of the other ingredients. This citrus fruit has incredible appetite fighting effects, and has been known to cool and alkalize the body. This is crucial for stabilizing your blood-sugar already within normal ranges.
- Coconut Water- This natural refreshment is low in calories, high in potassium, naturally fat and cholesterol free and assists in the transport of all of the above ingredients throughout the bloodstream.
- Monk Fruit- used in products as a natural sweetener. The powder is low glycemic and has sweetness approximately 170 times sugar without the potential gut disrupting side effects of other natural sweeteners
**Use code GAYLENE15 at checkout for your 15% discount!
Organifi Red Juice- Superfood Powder!
Organifi Red juice is known for anti-aging, more energy and burning fat.
Let's go over the ingredients for Organifi Red Juice
Cordyceps- Can help speed up a slow metabolism – essential for burning fat WITHOUT going wild in the gym.
Rhodiola- Increases resting metabolism - that means your body keeps burning fat while you sit and work!
Siberian Ginseng - Used to boost energy - shown to lower blood sugar.2
Reishi Mushroom-Contains polysaccharides that promote liver health for improved detoxing
Acai- Lowers muscle stress and improves effort tolerance – with 10X the antioxidants of most fruits.
Beets - Rich in magnesium, folate, and nitric oxide. A serving can increase oxygen in blood cells by 16%!
Pomegranate- A great source of youth-enhancing antioxidants. These seeds also improve cardiovascular health
Raspberry- Packed with skin strengthening minerals: Vitamin C, manganese, folic acid, copper, and iron.
Cranberry- Lowers oxidative stress, provides urinary tract support, improves gum health and even dental hygiene!
Blueberry- Loaded with phosphates, iron, and magnesium – micronutrients that play a role in raising metabolism
Strawberry- A sweet but low-sugar source of collagen, flavonoids, phenolic phytonutrients, and phenol antioxidants.
** Use code GAYLENE15 at checkout for your 15% discount!
This Golden Milk drink mix is full of pain-soothing herbs, incredible antioxidants, and phytonutrients.
Turmeric - This ancient medicinal root has been used for over 4,000 years to fight inflammation. Our unique recipe contains a dose that is 4 times more powerful!
Ginger - Revered as the #1 alternative medicinal plant all over the world, this superfood aids in healthy digestion, soothing aches, and warding off colds and the flu.
Reishi Mushroom - The “King of Mushrooms” has been said to be the secret to youth and longevity. It has also been used as a natural form of muscle relaxation and analgesic!
Lemon Balm Magnesium - Known as “The Calming Herb”, this fragrant ingredient aids in relaxation.
Turkey Tail - Not an actual tail, but a mushroom that resembles one! It has been called a “cure-all” because of its medicinal effects on immunity.
Black Pepper Piperine - Phytochemical piperine prevents enzymes from breaking down medicinal herbs, allowing your body to absorb them at maximum potency!
Acacia Fiber Prebiotic - An organic tree sap, this is “food” for the bacteria in your gut, ensuring proper digestion and absorbability of all ingredients!
Coconut Milk - As a (good) saturated fat, coconut milk allows vitamins to latch on, instead of passing through the body.
Cinnamon - Shown to lower blood sugar, this spice allows your body to absorb nutrients that are blocked when blood sugar is high.
** Use code GAYLENE15 at checkout for your 15% discount!