Vanilla Matcha Smoothie Recipe
This energizing smoothie is a nice change from your typical fruit smoothie or that morning coffee.
If you’re craving a caffeine hit, Matcha gives a longer lasting energy boost than coffee. It doesn’t hit you hard and then cause you to crash. Plus the recipe really is delicious!
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (your choice, no added sugar)
- 1-2 tsp matcha green tea powder (start with less if you’re new to matcha - it packs a kick!)
- ½ frozen banana
- Ice cubes (optional)
- 1 large handful of spinach or kale (optional, but recommended)
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend until desired smoothness is achieved.
- Sip and enjoy!
I have more yummy smoothie recipes for you inside of my Nutrition Resource Library. You can get free access here:
Related recipes and reading:
Gaylene Gomez, NNCP, C.H.N.
A little bit about me! I'm Gaylene, a Holistic Nutrition Coach for women. I work with busy, professional women to help them learn about healthy, simple lifestyle changes they can easily implement to reduce belly bloat, lose weight and get through their day with sustained energy. My clients are committed to their health and excited to learn about healthy eating and natural living. I feel proud of them for taking charge of their health and I'm so lucky to work with these amazing women.
Learn more about me here: About Me