Chocolate Almond Ice Cream (Dairy Free) Recipe
If you are trying to go dairy free, then this recipe is for you. It's so easy, yummy and many think its way better than traditional ice cream!
- 2 bananas, chopped and frozen
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp almond butter, unsweetened
- Add chopped frozen bananas to a food processor. Pulse or lightly blend until almost smooth.
- Add cocoa powder and nut butter. Pulse or lightly blend until mixed.
- Serve immediately & enjoy!
Tip: Try different nut and/or seed butter. Or instead of cocoa powder and/or seed butter, use just the bananas with a ½ cup of frozen berries. The recipe combinations are endless.
I can't wait to hear what you think. Let me know in the comments below.
If you want some more help going dairy free- then check out this post: Need Help Going Dairy-free? Here are 6 Great Substitutes
Gaylene Gomez, NNCP, C.H.N.