Sesame Noodles With Chicken Recipe
If you are tired of your regular dinners, here's a fun, yet easy new recipe to try! I love noodles and chicken, so I wanted to share this recipe with you too.
- 1 bag Japanese buckwheat soba noodles
- 5 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp honey mustard
- 1 tbsp creamy additive free peanut butter
- 3/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 5 scallions
- 1 small chili chopped (optional)
- ½ small zucchini cut into matchsticks or if you have a spiralizer, try that!
- Cook noodles according to package.
- In a large bowl whisk together next 6 ingredients to make dressing.
- Cook chicken and zucchini until cooked through. Shred the chicken and add to peanut mixture.
- Add drained noodles, scallions and toss until combined.
- Serve and enjoy
(Makes 4 Servings)
I can't wait to hear how you like it!!
If you want more yummy recipes, I have a Nutrition Resource Library I think you will like! It has recipes, meal plans, and tons of healthy eating guides and tips. Its totally FREE to join, and you can get instant access by signing up below:
If you want to keep this recipe for later, save it to your Pinterest account by clicking the image below.
That's it for today!
Gaylene Gomez, NNCP, C.H.N.
A little bit about me! I'm Gaylene, a Holistic Nutrition Coach for women. I work with busy, professional women to help them learn about healthy, simple lifestyle changes they can easily implement to reduce belly bloat, lose weight and get through their day with sustained energy. My clients are committed to their health and excited to learn about healthy eating and natural living. I feel proud of them for taking charge of their health and I'm so lucky to work with these amazing women.
Learn more about me here: About Me