How to make it through a Cleanse with Ease
Are you planning a Detox or Cleanse for the New Year? I am!
Cleansing requires a lot of motivation in order to achieve your goal, as it might force you to alter your plans according to the times of cleansing or detoxification. In order to make sure that stay motivated and achieve your goals during your cleanse, here are some simple steps to overcome all the challenges that you might face:
1. Many women tend to complain that if they shop with an empty stomach they tend to eat a lot more than they actually need. I'm sure you have experienced that. You spot something on the grocery store shelf that looks so good, you HAVE to have it. Hence people who are planning to cleanse their body through the process of detoxification should buy all their groceries and other household items before they start off with their cleansing journey.
2. Sit down, look at a calendar and come up with a schedule that highlights all the major events that are coming up. This will ensure that your process of cleansing and detoxification does not overlap or clash with the dates when you have a family gathering or event to attend. Make it easy on yourself!
3. In order to accomplish any goal, it is very important to have a clear set of guidelines that you should follow. It is better to plan out your guidelines and then stick to them as best you can. Always keep them in front of you so that you are reminded of them again and again. It will help you remain focused and determined to cleanse your body with ease.
4. Many people will follow their cleanse better if they have a friend that also wants to follow the same steps. So ask around and find a friend, family member or colleague to join you. It will not only give you company but you can keep each other motivated to stay on track!
5. All the vegetables and fruits that you love should be incorporated in your cleanse. This will help you get rid of the idea that you are not eating all the other food items that you love. It is a psychological fact that if your taste buds taste the item that you love, it sends a very positive signal and message to your brain. So load up on all those good for you fruits, veggies and whole foods that you enjoy.
6. If you are visiting your friends and family members during your cleanse journey or even before you start it, it is better to share your plans with them. Be sure to point out all the positive aspects linked with cleansing hence you will feel more motivated to achieve your goal. It will also ensure that you are not forced by your family or friends to eat something that goes against your cleansing schedule. Ask that they respect your decision and help you achieve what you want to achieve.
Once you are on the road to success, make sure that you write down all your memories and feelings linked to the cleansing journey. It will help you relive all the moments again in future when you want to do it again. If you plan to start the cleansing journey again in the future, looking back will help you to stay motivated. The memories can also be shared with friends and family members, as you would be inspirational sources for them to do the same! People tend to believe individuals who talk about results rather than other aspects that are not backed up by proofs.
Ready to give it a try? Join my FREE Energy Boosting 5 Day Sugar Free Challenge! Click on the button below to sign up with your name and email address. The recipe and guide book will be emailed right over.
Let me know if you have some tips that you use to get through a cleanse or detox. I don't believe in strict diets, but I do believe that from time to time we need to give our bodies a break from all the stuff we know we should be avoiding.
I hope you join me for the Challenge! It's a fantastic reboot, and I have tons of tips to help you with cravings, food substitutions, healthy alternatives and lots of yummy recipes.
Gaylene Gomez, NNCP, C.H.N.